GW designed the curriculum for each of its engineering programs with three major goals in mind.
- Teach the technical skills graduates need to pursue senior roles in their disciplines
- Impart approaches for leading engineering projects and organizations
- Blend theory and practice in the classroom so graduates can immediately apply their learning in the workplace
See the curricula for GW’s online Master of Science (M.S.) in Engineering programs below:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering
GW also offers two related master’s programs. Find out more by clicking below:
- Climate Change Engineering & Policy
- Cybersecurity Policy & Compliance
To learn more about GW’s online Master of Science in engineering programs and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. If you have any additional questions, please call (877) 221-9868 to speak to an admissions counselor.