GW designed the curriculum for each of its engineering programs with three major goals in mind.
- Teach the technical skills graduates need to pursue senior roles in their disciplines
- Impart approaches for leading engineering projects and organizations
- Blend theory and practice in the classroom so graduates can immediately apply their learning in the workplace
We offer a Master of Engineering and three Master of Science (M.S.) in engineering programs online to help students achieve their professional goals. See the curricula for these programs below:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Cybersecurity Policy & Compliance
To learn more about GW’s online Master of Science in engineering programs and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. If you have any additional questions, please call (877) 221-9868 to speak to an admissions counselor.